Friday, February 12, 2021

ROW i

 

Sorry, I got behind with putting up rows when I finished them  

I have started to make most of my blocks by machine paper piecing whenever possible.  I then sew the sashings on by hand and join them by hand using EPP

The block that was the most difficult in this row was I5.  I think that I have more problems with blocks that need applique than any other.  I just can't get it as precise as I do the other blocks. 


I have been using Susan Gatewoods layout of patterns as much as possible because I like that her patterns include all of the details of the original ..  More to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STILL THINKING ABOUT IT

 After finally finishing all of the blocks for the center, and one border, I've probably taken too long of a break.. I still have 3 bord...