Friday, February 12, 2021

ROW J

There were a couple of more difficult blocks in this row.  Mostly including applique.  I sat the Basket for the J 12 block right side up.  when you look at the original quilt when it is layed out, it depends on what row they put at the top.  Sometimes this block is a completely different number!  I would have done it exactly like the original, but I have some blocks above it that are definately directional.  one with Abe Lincoln, the other with a drummer.  So I put this block right side up in this row.
 I did it in 3 paper pieced rows.  The top row with the handle was caught in the seam of the middle section. 



This is how I prep for EPP.  I use a 1/2" seam and glue onto a 4.5" paper. 


Next row!


No comments:

Post a Comment

STILL THINKING ABOUT IT

 After finally finishing all of the blocks for the center, and one border, I've probably taken too long of a break.. I still have 3 bord...